WHO WE ARE
Elshaddai Rural Health and Development Foundation is an NGO working with Children and Teens. We provide Educational, Health care and Social economic intervention for Children & Caregivers.
VISION: Raising skilled Adolescent and young persons for a purpose driven life.
MISSION: To enlighten and empower young People with relevant skills and resources for Personal and Societal transformation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To initiate and promote sustainable programs, innovations and activities that ensures better life style and standard of living for humanity.
- To offer humanitarian services for both social and economic wellbeing of the less privileged, orphans, widows/widowers and vulnerable etc in the society.
- Strengthen the quality and scope of health care, education and promote economic empowerment, self-reliance, self-sustainability and foster financial independence.
- To run state of art and world class educational centres from kindergarten to tertiary levels where our target groups will have quality education either free or maximally subsidized.
OUR AREA OF FOCUS
- PROVISION OF EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
- PROVISION OF MEDICAL SERVICES
- REHABILITATION SERVICES
- TRAININGS AND EMPOWERMENT SERVICES
- ANY TOHER PHILANTROPIC SERVICES